This represents a "good morning" for me. You can't see them all, but I usually wake up with 2 or 3 kids in my bed (plus the hubby). And, we've got a queen size bed! But that's okay...they love to snuggle and I love to snuggle back.
I love these! Did you take them? You always look so pretty and natural in your pics. I'm jealous. :) we miss you guys! I'm away this Friday so prob won't see you until next week. Boo.
Oooh what amazing pictures. It captures the morning for sure! We have not had Julianna in our bed yet - except for a few times in the morning when she got up early and we wanted to be lazy and watch tv... That looks fun, maybe we'll have to try it! (Yeah, I know, turn up your noses, I am one of those super strict 'stay in your crib' moms... but she sleeps thru the night since 8 weeks, Don't mess with perfection I guess! LOL)
sweet pictures!
ReplyDeleteso cute :) these pictures are darling! xoxo
ReplyDeleteawww what a precious way to start the day!
ReplyDeletesuch sweet SOOC shots!
thanks for joining in!
blessings,
jill
http://fnaphotography.blogspot.com
Such a seductress and a mom!
ReplyDeleteso much love :)
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! :)
ReplyDeleteawwwww :)
ReplyDeletelove the headboard :)
Awww that's really sweet.
ReplyDeleteUnfair on how pretty you look in the morning!
ReplyDeleteSweet pictures!
what precious photos! :)
ReplyDeleteAwe! How sweet! That's a great good morning! :)
ReplyDeleteI love these! Did you take them? You always look so pretty and natural in your pics. I'm jealous. :) we miss you guys! I'm away this Friday so prob won't see you until next week. Boo.
ReplyDeleteSo sweet. We have a queen size bed too. I can't imagine having 5 in there when 4 is hard. :)
ReplyDeletebtw... Check my blog girl! You won something. Just sayin'.
Oooh what amazing pictures. It captures the morning for sure! We have not had Julianna in our bed yet - except for a few times in the morning when she got up early and we wanted to be lazy and watch tv... That looks fun, maybe we'll have to try it! (Yeah, I know, turn up your noses, I am one of those super strict 'stay in your crib' moms... but she sleeps thru the night since 8 weeks, Don't mess with perfection I guess! LOL)
ReplyDeleteI love these images because you and your baby look so 'at home' and natural. They look stunning as is but can't wait to see how you edit them.
ReplyDeletei am so looking forward to cuddle sessions with my little girl!
ReplyDelete