This is only my second attempt at photo editing, so be kind. I used Ashley's basic edits and then took it a step further using the tips I've learned in Kim Klassen's Skinny Mini Course (button to the right).

Since it was a winter theme, I wanted the chain link fence to look cold...so I applied a white adjustment layer and then used the screen function and adjusted the opacity. Then I adjusted the hue/saturation and levels...

I think it looks better. What do you think? Check out Shoot & Edit to the right --->
Awesome pic - and yes, it sure looks cold! Great edit!
ReplyDeleteIt does look cold!! So cool. Great edit! xo
ReplyDeleteCool edit!! :)
ReplyDeleteGood job, girl! Pretty cool!
ReplyDeleteWhat a difference, looks great!
ReplyDeleteThis is a nice clean difference...and I love that you're building on the lessons you've learned in Kim's course. Isn't she awesome!
ReplyDeleteediting oh how i need to figure thee out..
ReplyDeleteit looks good now can you help me hahah
LOOOKING GREAT!!!!
ReplyDeleteI think you do a great job!
ReplyDeleteI thought of you today. My kids went to this site, one of my absolute favorites for homeschooling. Check it out. Teach Luci a thing or two:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.brainpop.com/technology/scienceandindustry/cameras/
Can't wait to see you over at my site for Good Fridays!
great job. it definitely looks cold.
ReplyDeleteNice edit! Cold & Cool! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat job! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat edit. I'm also in Kim's Skinny Mini and love it.
ReplyDeleteIt totally looks frosty...great job!
ReplyDelete