Friday, January 14, 2011

Rookie of the Week

Luci was Rookie of the Week at her school...she took this very seriously. This title comes with some homework for the parents...you know how I feel about homework...YUCK! So, of course I spent all last week worrying about this dang poster, waited till Sunday to do it, and then once I got going it wasn't so bad. I think it actually turned out pretty good.

And I have my little blog to thank. I didn't have to look very far for photos of all Luci's moments cuz i post about them. Yippy!

Now, will my blog be able to cook dinner for me tonight? How about the wash?

We'd love a vote!
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

6 comments:

  1. Goo job, Luci!! Your Mommy's Blogging friend is proud of you (Kari, hug her for me! because if I KNEW you and your little one... that's exactly what I would do) :)

    Oh and about your dreaded wash and dinner... I'll trade you for a day. Give you a break. You can take over on my Bug and I'll take on a hands-full job and master you little gang (3 or more is considered a gang.. haha). How's that sound?
    P.S.: Did you get my e-mail?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fantastic! Congratulations Luci! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turned out really fantastic!
    Luci- rookie of the week
    Mom- mom of the year

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, that looks fantastic! Yay, blog for saving the day! I would also like my blog to cook dinner. As would my husband. Looks like another sandwich night :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! You did a great job. I can't wait to do stuff like this for Hudson. He starts preschool in a couple more weeks. :)

    ReplyDelete