
Just woke up...and my first edit job EVER!
Picture Motherhood Week 2: Books
This subject was kinda hard for me. I used to be an avid reader...read all the time...my husband used to be amazed that I could finish a book over the course of a weekend (only good books). These days, the only things I read are mostly magazines at the check-out counter and Doctor's office (and I'm just looking at the pictures). Even with the kids, Mark does book time with Luci...and the babies just want to tear the books apart or eat them.
I guess what this week taught me is that I really miss soaking in the tub with a good book...now, how do we add more hours to the day?

Thanks to Ashley over at Ramblings & Photos, I'm taking this class...so far, so good. I'm hoping it will teach me how to make my pictures beautiful!
We'd love a vote!

I love reading ... I used to read so many books ... I would easily finish 3-4 books on a week long vacation. I have definately had to cut down since I had Jules, but now I have shifted my reading to baby stuff (like what to expect the first yr, babywise, etc..) - and the parent mags. I have also recently included on my nightly reading list a very nice DSLR Basic Photopgraphy book so I can re-learn all the stuff I forgot over the last 20 yrs. I just signed up for the class you are taking too - sounds good!
ReplyDeleteCute photo!!! I'm not much of a reader, honestly. But I'm trying to do better so that Bennett grows up wanting to read.
ReplyDeleteI was an avid reader up until the time I had Nate. I am JUST now getting back into it. Sometimes it's only a page or two before bed, but it's so good to escape to another world, even just for a moment!
ReplyDeleteI used to be a reader, but I'm not sure where that part of me went? Now the only books I read are The Hungry Frog and Goodnight, Moon! HA!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you're enjoying your class!
Oh my gosh, do you know how much I'm longing to fishing The Edge of Sadness? (Remember, not sad, funny! Maybe the sadness is coming in the second half?) I'm going to be the worst book group reading discussion leader in history. I have two weeks to finish the second half. I guess if I just stop reading so many blogs...and stop thinking of so many inventions...ahem...I'm still going to send you my product design!!!
ReplyDeleteOh man, how I love reading...I guess once your a mom those things kind of have to go on the backburner, huh? Great picture!
ReplyDeleteWhen you figure out how to add more hours...please let me know. :)
ReplyDeleteI love a good book in the tub.
Great picture! I was just contemplating my pic and post for this too. I have to put something together tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteGreat processing on this shot. I laughed out loud when I read "just looking at the pictures" ... Me, too! Even now that my boys are sleeping through the night, I have days when my brain can't handle reading text.
ReplyDelete