Among many resolutions I've made this year, one of them is to play more with my babies. I've never been the kind of mom that gets down on the ground and plays...Mark's good at that. But I know how much my kids love it when I'm being silly at their eye level.
Another one is to 

I am so bad at getting down and playing. I feel like the grandparents and Andrew are so good at it but I'm always "not now, I have to make dinner" or some other lame excuse. This is such a good resolution. And don't get mad at me for blogging on vacation, Mia still takes 2 naps a day and we have internet in our room! And only Mexican channels on the tv, there is only so much soccer I can watch. xo
ReplyDeleteI'm definitely with her on the more playing thing! Hopefully I (we) can keep that one ;)
ReplyDeleteI second the sleep notion....now if only we can find more hours in the day....
ReplyDeleteI always love seeing your pictures! Good luck on your resolutions, you can do it!
ReplyDeleteI always love your posts. :) I gave you the stylish blogger award at:
ReplyDeletehttp://theminivandiaries.blogspot.com/2011/01/award-for-me.html
I am with you on the "getting down and playing" with the girls. I HATE it, but I know it means a lot to them. Maybe I should add that to my blog everyday resolution. THANKS!!!
ReplyDeleteThese are such great resolutions....I think many of us have a hard time trying to get on the floor and make the time in our lives to play. This is will apart of my resolution to be more present.
ReplyDeletei am with you on the sleep! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat resolutions! What mommy doesn't need more sleep?!
ReplyDeleteI just awarded you with the Versatile Blogger Award. You may already have it, but I'm giving it to you again! Love your blog!
http://thetollivertimes.blogspot.com/2011/01/another-blog-award.html
Your such a awesome mommy! we as mommy's have so many hats and playmate is one hat that often gets pushed to the back burner, our to-do lists are just to long!
ReplyDeleteI love your resolution- I just know you are a great mommy already but that sounds like fun! More sleep sounds nice as well...I can't imagine how tired moms must be!
ReplyDeleteAhh...if only we had more control over that sleep one...
ReplyDeleteAmen on getting on the ground and playing!! I'm SO trying to get better at that! Thanks for the reminder!
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks for stopping by my little blog! :-)
I love it!! It's so important to play with our kiddies. I hope you have a great MONDAY = )
ReplyDeleteGood resolutions, both very important!
ReplyDeleteGreat resolutions! I need to get more sleep too!
ReplyDeleteI love these! Especially the sleep one... since my little guy has started waking up before 5 again, I've been trying to go to bed early... but easier said than done :)
ReplyDeleteThat's a great resolution, and a sweet picture to go with it!
ReplyDelete