Monday, January 10, 2011

Meal Plan Monday


Monday: Baked Salmon with wild rice & green beans
Tuesday: Momma K's beef stew
Wednesday: Salsa chicken w/ black beans
Thursday: Cheese & pepper quesadillas w/ pico de gallo
Friday: Steak w/ sweet potato fries*
*Trader Joe's Brand
We'd love a vote!
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

4 comments:

  1. Yum! Sounds like a great week! I would love the salsa chicken with black beans and hubby would love the salmon!

    www.savingthosedollars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness -- we had the same stew last night. we're like twins! Even more than your own twins! amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to eat at your house this week! How do you make the salsa chicken? That sounds great and I have chicken in the fridge I need to use tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to steal a few of those ideas! I need to mix up our meal plan!

    ReplyDelete