Luci gets the same "soothie" after ballet, and every week she makes the same face pretending to get brain freeze...- This tent makes me want to get my sewing machine out of storage. Like Today!
- Valentines Day is coming up...Luci & I are going to make these frames for some special folks!
- I keep meaning to order something from Next...this shirt is too cute!
- I'm making lip gloss this weekend using this awesome tutorial!- I want this to be my kitchen. Please!?!?
- Luci and I are going to make this bracelet this weekend. She's gonna love it. I'm gonna love seeing how long it takes her to realize it's candy!
- My Photo 101 teacher, Nicole Hill Gerulat, opened up her camera bag to show us what she's got.
- Would you wear these or do I still suffer from mommy brain for thinking these aren't bad?
- NieNie came up with the most ingenius idea for getting her kids to do their chores!
- For anyone who wants to try to get paid advertisers, LMM wrote this post...looks like a lot of work! YUCK!
Lastly...a huge thank you to Jen from The "J" Family. I'm seriously going crazy trying to figure out photo editing and just when I'm about to quit trying, Jen swoops in and sends me a ton of really great info!!! If you haven't checked out her blog yet, stop by. You'll love her super fantastic, bright, cheery photos and funny tales of first-time mommyhood.
We'd love a vote!

I love that photo! And I think Ima gonna make me some lipgloss- thanks for listing the tutorial, how fun!
ReplyDeleteI can tell in that pic that we have the same tutu! We're just so alike!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I took your advice and got rid of word verification.
ReplyDeletewhat a great photo... and now I am off to check out the tutorial on making lip gloss. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteLook how cute you are. THANK YOU for the thank you :) Head on over to my VLOG.. we send out a HOLLA to your kiddos :)
ReplyDeleteYou are so sweet and totally made my day. :)
ReplyDeleteOh no no no on the Nike shoes. But I have a comfy green coat that everyone tells me is the most hobo looking thing in the world. Its starting to sink in to my mommy brain, after years of unflattering pics in it.
ReplyDeleteI loved this I got so many Ideas and new blogs to follow! Luci's brain freeze face is to cute!!
ReplyDeleteP.S I put your cute little bog button in my side bar!! It matches perfectly!!!
ReplyDeleteI love these posts. I keep staring at that kitchen. I'm all confused about lenses. I'm not crazy about those shoes but if they are for working out then who cares? Try not to freak out any more bloggers k? Just kidding! Xo
ReplyDeleteheehee Brainfreeze :) Yay for smoothies + ballet! Awesome link!...loved the tent :) and the chandelier in that kitchen is beyond gorgeous.
ReplyDeletePS - Thank you so, so much for the heart-felt comments and prayers for my sister-in-law and her family. It means the world...
Wow! Definitely going to check out her blog omg I see those tents everywhere and I LOVE them! Such a good idea :D
ReplyDeleteHey!! Thanks for visiting my blog and for staying!! SO happy to have you! :) Love your blog and photos!! Adorable!
ReplyDeleteLoVe, LoVe, LoVe, all your finds Kari!!! Definitely doing some these with my girls!
ReplyDeleteThat picture is seriously adorable! I'm off to check out your links!
ReplyDelete