Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Babies Can eat cheerios now!

I had a bowl of fruity cheerios laying around (Lu broke the box open...don't ask) and I remembered seeing the cutest photo of a little girl sitting in a big bowl of fruit loops. I wish I could remember who it was, but if you read this, YOU inspired these funny shots.
It was funny seeing the babies reaction to this exercise. They went from total confusion to intrigue to sheer giddiness. And in Penny's case, desire and obsession.
Then of course, Luci had to sit in the bowl too...she didn't quite fit, but she thought she was hillarious.
I finally had to end the fun and throw the cheerios away because Penny was getting very angry
and desperate to get MORE! For all you mommy photographers out there, I highly recomend going out and buying yourself a box of fruity cereal...it made for a lot of fun on a boring afternoon.

We'd love a vote!
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

14 comments:

  1. Those are awesome shots! Looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable :) You have such gorgeous kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is adorable!!! I may have to try that sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that idea!! Your kids are just sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great idea! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my to funny. They are great shots

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha this looks like so much fun. Could not get any cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look how cute your kiddos are.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH my! These photos are so cute and fun!! Now I know what to do with our huge box of FruitLoops! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh - I just love love these photos! WHat a great idea too! The middle picture of Penney is tooo cute! ANd Luci - what a look with those beauitful eyes! And Tripp- haha - he just wants to chow down! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are soooo adorable. I might have to copy you. I love Fruit Loops anyway - it will be an excuse to buy them :)

    ReplyDelete