So, yesterday we attempted to take a Xmas picture. This wasn't the first time this season. I've tried plenty times before and always get the same result...Lu with a painful look on her face looking away from the camera, Tripp sucking on his hand, and Penn trying to pull Tripp's hat off (yes, he's wearing a hat...is it a top hat? Maybe, you'll have to wait and see!).And, because it's best to take pictures right before sunset, when there is a lot of shade, my kids were freezing to death, close to looking blue. I wasn't going to let them wear jackets or sweaters...it would ruin the matchy-matchy Xmas outfits I got them. Hey, It's the one picture a year that gives the facade that my kids look perfect all year round.
I'm praying we got one good one.
If you live in the West San Fernando Valley, and need a great lifestyle photographer, please call Katie at Claire Alyse Photography. Tell her Kari sent you! She's fantastic under pressure of crying kids.
Speaking of Xmas cards...Bear River Photo Greeting is giving one of you your very own customized card of your choice - it doesn't have to be for the holidays either. Choose from birthday cards, announcements, graduation, anything. Enter here to win!!!
I remember those days of trying to get children to smile.
ReplyDeleteI am following you from the Thursday Friends Blog Hop. Would love a follow back!
www.channelingricky.com
Haha how precious is she! I absolutely love Christmas Cards, but particularly the ones with pictures of kids! It's always so fun to see family and friends and their kids as they grow up. My roommate and I finally got around to ordering Christmas Cards this year and I can't wait to send them out!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for following, I'll try to keep the food posts to a minimum ;-) I generally utilize my other blog for recipes but occasionally throw in a link on Alex's Wonderland, so don't worry too much.
Hope you're having a great week!
A
gotta love it!
ReplyDeleteMy last post
Enjoy it now...no matter how they look. When they get to be teenagers it's hard to round them up for a picture.
ReplyDeleteSoooo Cute!!
ReplyDeleteI am your new follower. Would love for you to follow back!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE THIS PHOTO! It's seriously so cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by, following my blog, and joining FMF. I'm following you back. Hope you'll join again next week.
ReplyDeleteMy son is 12 and STILL smiles like that when we take pictures! Argh!!
ReplyDeleteLOL! I love this! Story of my life! :-)
ReplyDeleteI love this picture, haha. Can't wait to see the final product! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks for stopping by! I'm returning the follow. :) Happy weekend!
Holly
www.hollyatnaptime.com
That picture is adorable! I would totally use it for my Christmas card. :-) Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm following you back now, too.
ReplyDeleteOMG! Isn't she the cutuest!!! I would totally use it for your Christmas card!! :)
ReplyDeleteHahah! I definitely think you should use this one! So stinkin' cute.
ReplyDeleteYou had me cracking up when I read this post! I think you should use this picture on your card this year, lol!
ReplyDeleteThat picture is absolutely too cute!!!
ReplyDelete