Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Holiday Giveaway




Now is the perfect time to order your holiday photo cards. Or, maybe you need sweet birth announcements or a stash of super-cool greeting cards. Angie over at Bear River Photo Greetings wants to help you out this holiday season.

Today’s giveaway winner will receive a free card design of your choosing. Pick any design from Angie’s collection. There are lots of well-designed choices with fun colors and graphics. All you’ll need to do is send Angie your favorite photo and she’ll send you a pdf. of your personalized card. With the pdf. you can print as many cards as you want at your local photo processing center (like Costco, Staple, Snapfish) or straight from your desktop.

Angie designed Lu’s Luau birthday invitations and they were fantastic…and so easy. I got tons of compliments on them and everyone thought I spent a fortune having them professionally printed. They were amazed to learn that I printed them myself.

Extra fun: Don’t be sad if you don’t win, just use the code LOVELUCI20 to receive 20% off your purchase.

To enter to win, comment on this post by 12PM Friday, December 3rd. Tell me what card in Angie’s Shop, Bear River Photo Greetings, you'd like to win! The winner will be announced on Friday afternoon.

For extra entries: (A new comment for each entry must be left for these extras to count.)
1. Tweet, Facebook or Blog about and link back to this giveaway.
2. Add the Love,Luci Button to your sidebar.
3. Become a follower of Love,Luci.

Congratulations Jaime at http://copperllamastudio.blogspot.com/

17 comments:

  1. I'm following your Blog and still looking around. Thanks for being a part of our blog party.
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Christmas Greeting CArd-5 Designs available design at Angie's shop...that is so beautiful and classic.

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just tweeted your giveaway @onlineshopmall
    Maureen :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I generally dont do a holiday card but I do have a baby arriving in May...so I love her photo announcement cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. like listing #61931276

    aceandfriendco{at}gmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi there. your newest blog hop follower. happy wednesday. would *love* a follow back. you can find me at:

    http://aceandfriendsco.blogspot.com/

    lots of FUN giveaways... come by and enter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I am following you from the mid week mingle. I hope you have a wonderful day!

    http://caseysgoodlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there! I found you through the mid week blog hop and am your newest follower! I would love it if you stopped by and followed me :)

    http://waveoflifesurfstudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your blog, such a happy atmostphere!! I am following..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, I'm your newest follower from Welcome Wed... would love for you to check out my blog + considering following back ( -:
    Malia
    www.yesterdayontuesday.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a new follower
    Would love for you to Hop over to blog
    Copper Llama Studio
    http://copperllamastudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh if it doesn't have to be holiday card then I'm in! I would love to do a custom invite for one of the kids birthdays!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am a new follower of your blog. Please come by my blog at: http://missyschranz.blogspot.com.

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stopping by from the December blog hop...

    I'm love listing # 62514099.

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh, btw I'm your latest follower. =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I didn't have a chance to follow the other day from the blog hop and wanted to stop by to show support. Love your blog theme! I am following now, hope you can stop by and follow me as well.
    http://ohmyheartsie.blogspot.com/
    http://christmasgiftshops.blogspot.com/
    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello! I am following you from
    http://christmasgiftshops.blogspot.com
    http://denkli-satisfyyoursenses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete