Uuuughh! Your christmas pics have me very jealous!!! I just was not with it this year! You asked about Davy's clothes.......I am a big bargain shopper. I love H&M kids, old navy, Target, Gap, Etsy, every once and a while Janie and Jack. Nothing to exciting. I am sure you shop at these places too. But I love making my own shirts for her. I don't make the ATCUAL shirt just add to an existing(am I stating the obvious?). WHoa..I am writing the worlds longest comment. Sorry. Adorable blog, kids and pictures. The mom.
haha these pictures speak a thousand words...and look at that hair! so many christmas morning pictures consist of pictures of me with messy hair just like that :)
those slippers are amazing...i want a pair and maybe that trampoline as well :) i haven't been on one of those forever!
I love Lucy's Christmas outfit! Seriously, no sarcasm. I love when kids dress themselves. I wish I could still mismatch and have other people would find it cute :)
Such a great post! Amazing pictures and love the commentary. You guys are too cute!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures! I love the second picture and the one of the three of them in the wagon!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! Look at all of those amazing gifts!! Lucky little babes! I especially love those slippers :) cuuute!
ReplyDeleteGreat door busters! I love the picture of them in their cute little wagon. I have always wanted one of those!
ReplyDeletewow, what a gorgeous tree!! love all these pictures. your babies are suuuper cute.
ReplyDeleteUuuughh! Your christmas pics have me very jealous!!! I just was not with it this year! You asked about Davy's clothes.......I am a big bargain shopper. I love H&M kids, old navy, Target, Gap, Etsy, every once and a while Janie and Jack. Nothing to exciting. I am sure you shop at these places too. But I love making my own shirts for her. I don't make the ATCUAL shirt just add to an existing(am I stating the obvious?). WHoa..I am writing the worlds longest comment. Sorry. Adorable blog, kids and pictures.
ReplyDeleteThe mom.
My son LOVED that FP house at that age! Great pics!
ReplyDeleteI love those little slippers!
ReplyDeletecutest kids in the world. I see the wagon did make it this year, you will love it. All the gift and the morning look so much fun!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you had such a wonderful Christmas!
ReplyDeleteAhh! How adorable are they? Great pictures and captions -- looks like fun was had by all! :)
ReplyDeleteLove all of these pics! That little trampoline is super cute!
ReplyDeleteThat hair of L's is so funny!!!! Your kids all look so much alike, and they are SO adorable!
ReplyDelete(PS- you were actually my inspiration for that bokeh shot! I was excited I could actually do it with my not so fancy little camera haha)
haha these pictures speak a thousand words...and look at that hair! so many christmas morning pictures consist of pictures of me with messy hair just like that :)
ReplyDeletethose slippers are amazing...i want a pair and maybe that trampoline as well :) i haven't been on one of those forever!
hope you have a lovely day miss!
xoxo
I just love the shot of all 3 kids in the wagon - that is priceless. Christmas morning is just awesome!! Look at their happy little faces!! :)
ReplyDeleteLove it!! Looks like the kids loved all their gifts how fun!!
ReplyDeleteThe kids are adorable!! I am loving that first shot of Penny!! Amazing archway with the cards too.
ReplyDeletexo M
Oh wow, look at all those gifts!! Somebody must have been good this year! ;-)
ReplyDeleteHappy Wednesday Darling! xo
I'm also doing a perfume giveaway right now if you're interested!
I love Lucy's Christmas outfit! Seriously, no sarcasm. I love when kids dress themselves. I wish I could still mismatch and have other people would find it cute :)
ReplyDeleteYour family is the cutest!!! looks like you had an awesome Christmas, your pictures are great!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! My little guy has that house toy too and loves it!
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are sooo cute! Looks like ya'll had a great Christmas also!! I love the matching pjs!
ReplyDeleteWow, the lighting in your photos is sensational! Do you just have fabulous lighting in your house, or is it your fancy new Nikon?
ReplyDelete