Monday, December 27, 2010

Funny Pics from 2010

I'm linking up with the Crosbie Crew...hope they're funny. I sure think so. XOXO

This was right after the babies came home from the hospital.

One of these is not like the others...
Little Penny in a big chair. She loved it!
Captain Hot Pink Underpants! This picture made me have to do a double take.
Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. I LOOOOOOVE these!!! totally funny!!!! My Favorites are capt underpants and the bumbo picture!!! I so want to learn to take good pics like yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg captain underpants is so awesome. Luci cracks me up! The babies are so cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are great. I love the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, these photos are AWESOME! I love it! It looks like you guys are having too much fun in your household, Haha! Cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha Ha! Oh goodness! Ok, your baby boy with the wig on, Captain Hot Pink Underpants and the Bumbo pics are killing me. :)

    Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, these are awesome pics! Captain Hot Pink Underpants rules!! And your little one in the giant chair? Perfect!

    Reminds me so much of my kids (minus one...we only have 2!).

    ReplyDelete
  7. This post was wonderful! I loved all of these pictures. Your kids are all so adorable... I love the one with Penny in the chair and Lucy as Captain (Pink) Underpants!!! So precious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pictures! I especially liked the one with the two bumbo seats. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your kids are so cute, love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Captain Hot Pink Underpants is the best! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Captain hotpink underpants!! too cute and funny! and that last one I had to do a double take too! your kids are soo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What great pictures!! I love the first one too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha, these are very funny and very cute. I'm a sucker for a baby in a wig, so that's my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i thought your pictures were very funny :)

    ReplyDelete