Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tuesday Twinvention

I haven't tried it out yet, but I have a sneaking suspicion that Santa's bringing the twins this: Which is great because I'm getting tired of using this:
Do you have one of these? Do you love it? I'll let you know how it works out.

12 comments:

  1. They are FANTASTIC! My newphew is only six weeks younger then my little one, and I watch him three days a week. This wagon has helped get me through the days when both boys are in sereously bad moods! And it's the one thing they don't fight over!

    I'm sure you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe your babies are so cute!

    I do not have any twins :( maybe one day :)

    I do have the wagon it is great. Holds up well I have had it for years of abuse by 3 of my boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Hi there~ I am your newest follower from the Tuesday blog hop! I would love it if you stopped by and returned the love :)

    http://waveoflifesurfstudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Let us know, I am thinking of getting a wagon too when my daughter is a bit older. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a different wagon from "On the Edge" It folds up and fits nicely in my trunk. But it's mostly for inanimate objects (groceries and packages, since I live on the top floor of a mid-rise) which toddlers most definitely are not! I think that one looks much more sturdy for the job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute website. following you on tuesday's blog hop. would you follow me back.laura
    http://imnotatrophywife.blogspot.com
    love the menu list for the week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by from the Tuesday hops to say hello and follow.
    Have a great day!
    http://poshonabudget.com/2010/11/welcome-tuesday-friends.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! Visiting here and happy tuesday
    Happy Holidays
    newest follower ,pls. follow me back
    :) Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope it works because we bought it for our niece for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha. I don't know if you need the wagon - that hamper seems to work well enough :) They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We have the same laundry basket. It works great, really. You should buy yourself another one. One for each twin.

    Oh, you mean, the wagon? Oh. *crickets*

    ReplyDelete