BTW, Ashley over at Little Miss Momma started this...check it out.* I used to have long blond hair...now it's long & brown (w/ grey strands)
* For some reason, last night I cut myself some heavy bangs...I got my period this morning :)
* I gained a record 85lbs with my twins - they're now 8 mos and I have a LONG way to go!
* I gained a record 85lbs with my twins - they're now 8 mos and I have a LONG way to go!
* I want one more baby...no more baby weight please!
* I'm a habitual dieter...the perpetual Yo-Yo.
* I'm usually late to everything. I use the twins as an excuse, but I hate being the first person there!
* I'm from So. Cal, but went to college in Wisconsin...I don't have a good reason why.
* I used to be a hard-core workaholic...
* ...blogging has become an obsession!
* I've had the same 4 best friends since 9th grade. I don't think they read this blog. What good friends!?!?
* I'm pretty spoiled.
* My kids drive me nuts...but are so funny sometimes.
* I married my 3rd serious boyfriend.
* I HATE confrontation - so I try to stay far away from drama.
* When I'm pregnant, I like to sew...after, not so much.
* I'm from So. Cal, but went to college in Wisconsin...I don't have a good reason why.
* I used to be a hard-core workaholic...
* ...blogging has become an obsession!
* I've had the same 4 best friends since 9th grade. I don't think they read this blog. What good friends!?!?
* I'm pretty spoiled.
* My kids drive me nuts...but are so funny sometimes.
* I married my 3rd serious boyfriend.
* I HATE confrontation - so I try to stay far away from drama.
* When I'm pregnant, I like to sew...after, not so much.
Some things I've realized since reading this:
* I like to use "..." A LOT! I have a lot running through my head and not enough time to stop and write complete thoughts...
* I'm often mistaken for someone else or am the person that "looks a lot like someone I know"...it used to be Marsha Brady
* I look a lot like my sister and my daughter looks a lot like me, does that mean Luci looks like my sister?
* I used to be a deadhead (I can't believe I'm telling the world that)
* I often eat cookies for breakfast.
Wow, this is kinda cathartic! I know I'll think of more...
XOXO
Wow, this is kinda cathartic! I know I'll think of more...
XOXO
Great list! Would love to see your new bangs. :)
ReplyDeleteI gained 65 pounds with my first child so don't feel bad. Now two kids later...the baby being 8 months, i still have 20 more to loose.
ReplyDeleteCute post!!
ReplyDeleteI hate being first to places too!
ReplyDeleteFollowing you from To The Top Tuesdays.
Would love to have you follow me back.
~Kristy
www.kristyvilla.blogspot.com
Hi! Following from Follow Me, Chickadee!
ReplyDeleteI gained a lot of weight with my first kid... 60 or so pounds and have yet to lose it!
I wish I could use my pregnancies as an excuse to why I'm overweight, no such luck there seeing as how I was way overweight before I was pregnant. Blogging is my new obsession too.
ReplyDeleteI gained 80 pounds with both my kids! and they are so close together in age that it was just crazy, gained 80 pounds lost 80 pounds then gained it again and the second time around its way harder to lose it! still working on losing it and second kiddlet is 15 months old now!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it funny what hormones make us do LOL
ReplyDeletei can't wait to be done with this pregnancy & have my body back & to loose this weight.. I gained way more this time around!
Cute blog & beautiful family :)
Hey, I think I knew almost all of that. That's why I'm a BFF! I think I'm going to start being obsessed about blogging about diabetes now. There's always a niche somwhere! Oh, and thanks for being my number 1 and only follower! Such an honor.
ReplyDeleteHa! Those are some good ones. :) I think I knew a lot of those about you. Can't wait see your bangs! I've been wanting to cut some for ages but my hairdresser keeps talking me out of it due to the maintenance!
ReplyDeleteI like what I have found out about you so far, so... can we be friends? :) But really... it was fun getting to know you! What a cute link up, I might need to join in!
ReplyDeleteThat is such a sweet picture!
ReplyDeleteAlso, cookies for breakfast is, in my opinion, a totally acceptable lifestyle. :)
sweet pics...Your newest follower here from FMBT please follow me back here@ Step It Up!
ReplyDeleteThanks :)
Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting on my list. It's always nice to meet another "Kari" (don't find many folks with that spelling). Love your list, too. I'm with you on avoiding confrontation - I don't care for drama at all. By the way, my husband is an identical twin!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!
Hehe I like the "I'm pretty spoiled" one! Nice getting to know you!
ReplyDeleteI often eat cake for breakfast. I justify it by telling myself that it's made with eggs and milk right?!
ReplyDeleteoh man, i am loving reading all these lists! i would LOVE to get pregnant again & not get any babyweight! why can't it be that way??
ReplyDeleteI also hate being the first person at places, but hate being late even more! Luckily, my darling daughter has taken care of that dilemma for me and now we are perpetually late! Great list!
ReplyDeleteI hate confrontation, too. I have 7 siblings, so sometimes it's difficult to avoid. I also hate being the first person to show up anywhere!
ReplyDeleteI love your list!!!! I hate confrontation and will do whatever it takes to avoid it. By the way your kids are so so cute!!
ReplyDeleteThis is a fabulous list! I gained 40 pounds with Baby W--and thats only one kiddo and I am super short! I was a beast! I hate being late, but I get restless when I am the first person that arrives...I could go on forever about how many of these are could totally relate to! You ROCK!
ReplyDeletexoxo -ashley
www.littlemissmomma.com
I've got 16 Dead shows under my belt! My parents thought I was CRAZY!
ReplyDeleteLove the list Kari! ;)
I just have to say, your blog is so adorable!!! I'm a new fan :)
ReplyDelete