We have a few mutual blogging friends and I've seen your link in some of the blog hops, so I thought I'd stop by and take a peek at your blog. Your little space is pretty, colorful, playful and fun - me like! Plus, I'm loving your budding little artist - great photos!
That last picture is priceless!
ReplyDeleteYou have some amazing photography skills. Smock and undies is the way to go!!! So much less mess that way.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
Holly
www.hollyatnaptime.com
Aw, how fun!
ReplyDeleteI Love It!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love these! The last one is so cute!
ReplyDeleteCute pics!
ReplyDeleteI'm your newest follower from the Mid Week Mingle...come follow me back! :)
Sara
http://curliegirlie03.blogspot.com
So cute Luci!
ReplyDeletei love these! quite the little artist you have! She's precious!
ReplyDeleteOh, how cute!!!
ReplyDeletelove that first photo. great motion blur photo. so cute in her panties and smock.
ReplyDeleteHi there!
ReplyDeleteWe have a few mutual blogging friends and I've seen your link in some of the blog hops, so I thought I'd stop by and take a peek at your blog. Your little space is pretty, colorful, playful and fun - me like! Plus, I'm loving your budding little artist - great photos!
Following you now...
Hope you're having a wonderful week!
Aloha,
Angie
How cuuuute!!! I am following you and blog hop- hope you follow me back.
ReplyDeletewww.grandmassecretstosavings.com
I love these pictures. My daughter & yours would have so much fun making paintings together!! She is so beautiful & so cute!!
ReplyDeletexo
Melissa
Love the last two shots! The underwear shot is precious!
ReplyDelete