Oh my!!!!!! This card is PRECIOUS!!!!!!
Great card!! Love it!
What a truly adorable card!
It is so cute
So precious! What cuties!
What an adorable card, and adorable kids!!!
sooooo precious....love it! happy holidays
We just got ours in the mail today! Loved it. Like that Penny is lifting Tripp's hat...Amy
So cute, I love the pic on the back, that just does me in!
So very very cute!! Found you from Totally Tuesday Blog Hop.-BuffiMy Wonderfully Dysfunctional Blog
I never had good luck shooting a Christmas card pic when the kids were little! Lucky you!
Adorable card!! Happy Holidays!!
your kids are so adorable! :)
Beautiful pictures! what a lovely card!
Oh my!!!!!! This card is PRECIOUS!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat card!! Love it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a truly adorable card!
ReplyDeleteIt is so cute
ReplyDeleteSo precious! What cuties!
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable card, and adorable kids!!!
ReplyDeletesooooo precious....love it! happy holidays
ReplyDeleteWe just got ours in the mail today! Loved it. Like that Penny is lifting Tripp's hat...Amy
ReplyDeleteSo cute, I love the pic on the back, that just does me in!
ReplyDeleteSo very very cute!! Found you from Totally Tuesday Blog Hop.
ReplyDelete-Buffi
My Wonderfully Dysfunctional Blog
I never had good luck shooting a Christmas card pic when the kids were little! Lucky you!
ReplyDeleteAdorable card!! Happy Holidays!!
ReplyDeleteyour kids are so adorable! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures! what a lovely card!
ReplyDelete