Since I have a bad case of procrastinitis this Christmas, I haven't made a single Christmas cookie. But I'm scheduled to go to a couple cookie exchanges this week, so I think Santa will be plenty pleased come Friday night.If I had all the time in the world, I would indulge in the following Christmas treats:
Monday: Gingersnap Cherry Cheesecake - I've actually made this and it is delish.
Tuesday: Mint Chocolate Brownies - I've had my eye on this recipe for awhile.
Wednesday: Grand Raspberry Triffle - These are always so pretty!
Thursday: Peanut Butter Surprise Cookies - Old favorites...I could eat a dozen in a sitting.
Tuesday: Mint Chocolate Brownies - I've had my eye on this recipe for awhile.
Wednesday: Grand Raspberry Triffle - These are always so pretty!
Thursday: Peanut Butter Surprise Cookies - Old favorites...I could eat a dozen in a sitting.
Friday: Blueberry Buckle - I switch Raspberries for blueberries...so good.
Let me know if you make any of these...
Yum these all sound so good!
ReplyDeleteAll of those sound so good! What a lucky family you have.
ReplyDeleteThis time of year is really not good for my waistline
ReplyDeleteThose reindeer are so awesome ... I wish I had the talent to make something like that.
ReplyDeleteI might try the peanut butter surprises... they sound pretty easy to make... although I did almost burn down my kitchen the other night making chocolate chip cookies... haha
now that's what I call meal planning!!!
ReplyDeleteThose cookies sound wonderful and the reindeer cookie photo is amazing. Now I wonder if I should try and make something more creative for Santa instead of regular chocolate chip cookies, lol.
ReplyDeleteI love those reindeer from the gingerbread men cut outs. I think that's something I could actually do! All of those cookies sound delicious. I'm scared to make any more cookies...I seem to eat everything I bake - all by myself!
ReplyDeleteYum, those all sound amazing. I especially have my eye on that gingersnap cherry cheesecake. Although, I am also a sucker for anything with mint and chocolate!
ReplyDelete