Elizabeth, the designer behind these adorable shirts, hopes that her silhouette designs will capture the nostalgic, memorable moments of good, old fashioned childhood.
She writes, that “when a parent sees the shirts, I hope that they will feel nostalgic of their own childhood memories. When a child sees the shirts, I want them to be drawn to the whimsical graphics that relate to their interests, and the colors and soft comfort. This is the shirt that I hope your children will reach for time and time again!”To win, comment on this post by Wednesday, December 22nd. Visit the Nostalgic Graphic Tees shop and let me know who you want to win the t-shirt for! The shirt is available in sizes 18mos to 8.
For extra entries: (A new comment for each entry must be left for these extras to count.)
01. Tweet, Facebook or Blog about and link back to this giveaway.
02. Add the Love,Luci Button to your sidebar.
03. Become a follower of Love,Luci.
04. Like Nostalgic Graphic Tees on Facebook.
Congrats Tracy...your little Shelby will be sporting this adorable tee!
I would love to win the tee for my daughter Molly.
ReplyDeleteI would love to get Peanut the fairy or ballerina in purple!
ReplyDeleteMy 4 year old daughter would love the ballerina one!!
ReplyDeleteI have three boys that would look great in the cowboy one.
ReplyDeleteAll ready a follower :)
ReplyDeleteI am always getting things for my 3 year old daughter and her little sis usually gets left out in the cold. Mostly because it's really fun to dress her. I want little Shelby, 11 months old, to win one of these cute tee's! :)
ReplyDeleteI would love to win the tee for my daughter Abby.
ReplyDeleteI'm already a follower!
ReplyDeleteIts so Hard to pick!!! I would choose one for my little guy Landon, Prob the little boy pulling the wagon!
ReplyDeleteI all ready follow you!
ReplyDeleteFacebooked: http://loveluciblog.blogspot.com/2010/12/holiday-giveaway-nostalgic-graphic-tees.html
ReplyDeletealready a blog follower
ReplyDeleteTweet: http://twitter.com/#!/TheLungos/status/17269490320416768
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower!
ReplyDelete