I'm definitely in love with pom poms. Ever since I saw them featured on one of my favorite design blogs, Ohdeedoh, I had to have some in my babies' rooms. Each of the twins has a pom pom mobile and Lu has 3 giant pom poms hanging from the ceiling in one of the corners of her room (below, left). I LOVE THEM, and everyone who sees them LOVES them too. So, I was very excited to share them with you.
Thanks to Kirsten of PomLove, one lucky Love,Luci reader will a 5-pom kit of your choosing! Please comment on this post by Monday, December 13th to enter. Tell me where you will hang your pom poms from the PomLove shop!Don’t be sad if you don’t win. From now until the end of the year, PomLove is offering 10% off all orders! Check out the PomLove shop for details.
For extra entries: (A new comment for each entry must be left for these extras to count.)
01. Tweet, Facebook or Blog about and link back to this giveaway.
02. Add the Love,Luci Button to your sidebar.
03. Become a follower of Love,Luci.
Congratulations Ciera of Ciera Danielle...you're the lucky winner!
Most definitely in my daughters' bedroom! Only because it'd be selfish of me to put them up in mine! Those are just too adorable!!! :)
ReplyDeletesofias (dot) ideas (at) gmail (dot) com
I'm already a GFC friend/follower! :)
ReplyDeletesofias (dot) ideas (at) gmail (dot) com
I would hang my poms above my staircase. I dont' have any kids yet, but when I do it will move to their room. :)
ReplyDeleteI am a follower!
ReplyDeleteThese would be a fabulous addition to my daughter's bedroom. It is already full of color and scattered with butterflies, but there's one corner that needs a serious facelift.
ReplyDeleteI tweeted. ;D http://twitter.com/#!/VedetteTX
ReplyDeleteAlso, I'm still a faithful follower. :)
ReplyDeletethese are so lovely...and like you i ♥ pom poms too. i love them in a nursery!!! i think they are such a clever way to decorate!
ReplyDeletexoxo
I would definitely hang these in my daughters room! Love them!
ReplyDeleteEeeek!! Love the pom poms!! How adorable! I'm so glad I finally have a girl to enjoy lovely things like this! :-) Have a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! Cute, Cute! Thanks for the comment today -- I am a new follower :-)
ReplyDeleteHey I am one of your newest Followers and those pom poms are adorable.:)
ReplyDeletemine would really add something great to my living room. They do look really great i love them!!
ReplyDeletepoms are so cute! i'd love to see a few pink poms in my girls room.
ReplyDeletelove the pictures. I have a boy, so I would hang mine in my room :)
ReplyDeleteThese would be SO CUTE in my daughter's room!!! Gahhh I want these!
ReplyDeleteI am a follower :) :) :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up to It's Freakin' Friday! I'm your newest follower and hopefully we'll see you next week!
ReplyDeleteAnestazia <3
http://yourworkistodiscoveryourworld.blogspot.com/
I have never seen these before but they are absolutely amazing! I think they would look great hanging above the head of my bed.
ReplyDeleteYour daughters room is SO beautiful! Those poms go wonderfully in it.
hoovgirl@aol.com
And also a follower :-)
ReplyDeletehoovgirl@aol.com
These would be so cute in my little girls room.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Hi there, I am your newest follower from the blog hop. Looking forward to reading more of your blog :) Love the pom poms! x
ReplyDeleteHi and thanks for stopping by and joining my Souper Saturday blog hop. Im now following you. Please folow me back, thanks and have a great day. Did you enter the Vintage Dishtowel Giveaway? I will be picking a winner on the 13th
ReplyDeleteHi! I'm hopping today from the Sunday Relax and Surf hoping to make new friends. I used to be crazy about pom poms when i was younger...these are much nicer than those I had (mine were made out of wool) What a great blog.I have added myself as your newest follower on GFC .
ReplyDeleteI'm off to browse around your blog now. Please drop by and maybe follow me if you fancy a laugh. I'd be delighted welcome you. I am a vision of the future!
Warmest wishes
Carol from www.facing50withhumour.blogspot.com
Hey I already entered this but I'm stopping by through the Relax & Surf Sunday Blog Hop. I hope you'll do the same! You can find me @ http://sofiasideas.com/
ReplyDeleteSofia's Ideas
ooooo! What a great giveaway! I would def hang them above my desk so I can have a little happiness and color while I work!
ReplyDeleteHey there now following and thanks for participating in my Simple Sundays Blog Hop and I so appreciate your support. You have a lovely blog!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty!
ReplyDeleteI found your blog through the Mommy Mondays blog hop and am now following you. I hope you'll visit me!
http://notsoeasybeinggreen.blogspot.com
I love poms. My friend made these for her outdoor wedding and they just looked amazing.
ReplyDeleteWhat girl doesnt love pom poms! I love that they are versatile...they can be used to decorate any room for any occassion...would love to see them used for a centerpiece at a little girl's birthday party.....
ReplyDelete