Friday, December 10, 2010

Yesterday, I jump-started my New Year's resolution and joined the Daily Challenge. It's a program created to encourage you to make small actions to make lasting impact in your health and life. It's easy, fast and makes you think a bit more about daily choices. Sounds good to me!

I'm looking for a partner to keep me on track...anyone interested?

5 comments:

  1. This is a really neat idea, but I know I'd suck at anything I have to give daily attention. My cats are lucky I remember to feed them daily. Of course they yell when I don't so yeah lol

    I hope you find someone, this sounds like it would be fun for the right person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I just joined the Daily Challenge...because of your post. Only thing I don't care for is that you have to use Facebook to sign up.

    I don't even use my facebook account anymore because I got so tired of everyone's farmville and cafe game posts. I finally unfriended anyone playing those games all day, or airing their dirty laundry..I really don't like drama. Now I only have a few family members and a friend on there.

    I don't know how we find each other on the site other than if we friend each other on facebook then invite one another. I am at http://facebook.com/babystorelady

    Hope to help each other better our lives.

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I signed up...it looks perfect for me! Anna: I also unfriend people who air dirty laundry on facebook or who use inappropriate language (or a combination of the two)!

    I think we have to friend each other on facebook to be able to connect through the program. Anna, I'll send you a friend invite but I do get a lot of coupon posts on my facebook! No games though...I don't like them.

    Klove...not sure how to get to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, new follower here from Say Hi Sunday. I joined the Daily Challenge after reading your post. It seems like a really neat idea, and who couldn't use a little kick in the butt everyday to remind them to live healthier?! Drop by and see me if you get the chance, thanks!

    Kimberley
    http://davisdailydose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower! Just love finding crafty people!
    Cheers!
    Jen
    http://cariboobutterflycrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete