Monday, December 6, 2010

Meal Planning Monday

Monday: Tomato Soup & Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Tuesday: Roasted Chicken w/ vegetables & mashed potatos
Wednesday: Garden Lasagna (didn't make it last week:()
Thursday: Tacos w/ blackbean salsa
Friday: Garden Lasagna leftovers

Don't forget to enter our yummy giveaway below!

9 comments:

  1. swinging by to thank ya for the follow.. We menu plan too.. bwahahahaha.. oh yeah, and thank you for the sweet comment on my twin gremlins,, hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks soo much visiting my little world!Your menu soo yummy! You cant go wrong with grilled cheese and tomato soup, one of my all time faves!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha oh my gosh that sounds awful! ... the comment you left me, I would have died!

    Your menu sounds yummy though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by Remember Ember! Your blog is so cute! I'm your newest follower! =)
    Don't forget to add your button to my blogger buddies page! =)

    Can't wait to read more! Your wreath looks cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy yummy! Thanks for your sweet comment! Can't wait to read more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum! Great menu!!

    thanks for following me, I'm following you back.

    www.savingthosedollars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for following me so I could find your adorable blog- love the menu:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i so need to make a weekly menu. if i did, then i wouldn't be standing in front of the fridge almost every night trying to figure out what i'm going to make.

    ReplyDelete