Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Holiday Giveaway - Bellamina Owl

Today’s giveaway is too adorable for words…so, I’ll just show you!

Perfect for your child's room, nursery or anywhere your heart desires, Bellamina offers colorful pillows, magnets, bookends and all kinds of unique items for babies, children and anyone and everyone.

One lucky Love, Luci reader will win a cute owl bookend! Please comment on this post by Friday, December 10th to enter. Tell me which owl in the Bellamina shop makes you hoot - as if you could choose! The winner will be announced Saturday.

For extra entries: (A new comment for each entry must be left for these extras to count.)
01. Tweet, Facebook or Blog about and link back to this giveaway.
02. Add the Love,Luci Button to your sidebar.
03. Become a follower of Love,Luci.

Congratulations Shannon...you're the lucky winner!

37 comments:

  1. I LOVE ALL OF THEM! I'm not sure which one I could choose. I like the pink one!

    brightwishes@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't choose-- it's all too cute! But I think her big owl pillows are my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a new-ish follower to your blog and really love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all adorable but especially the 2 bellamina's owl bookends / doorstops / paperweightthat are blue & teal!

    sofias (dot) ideas (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm already a follower! :)

    sofias (dot) ideas (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tweeted this!

    http://twitter.com/#!/SofiasIdeas/status/12535990946103296

    sofias (dot) ideas (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Already a follower!

    Hoovgirl@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loooove the Bellamina Owl Pillow!

    Hoovgirl@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite item is the hoot hoot belamina owl pillow:) I LOVE this shop! I actually already own one I bought last month for my daughters nursery and would LOVE another one;)

    www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a follower of you blog:)


    www.bouffeebambini@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I tweeted the giveaway
    http://twitter.com/bouffeebambini

    www.bouffeebambini@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just shared on my facebook:)
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=655093024

    www.bouffeebambini@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness how cute!!! I love the second owl on the top row!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm now following... found you on Wed. Blog Hop.

    Sabrina-
    www.bgamefamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Posted on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your button is on my page! I'm seriously in love with your blog...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable!

    Following from Mid Week Mingle!

    http://www.giveawaysformom.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cute! I love the little bookend owl out of the pink and orange argyle

    ReplyDelete
  19. Facebooked: http://www.facebook.com/#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=135481213176818&id=141001355910057

    ReplyDelete
  20. tweet complete: http://twitter.com/#!/TheLungos/status/12620451339575296

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am obsessed with owls. I absolutely love the scalloped pillows!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Too cute!! I'm following you from Welcome Wednesday. Please follow me back at Meatless Meals For Meat Eaters

    ReplyDelete
  23. I posted the giveaway on my facebook page. :)
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=logo#!/pages/Journey-Through-a-Fulfilling-Life/168168303210986

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have had the button on my "Blogs I love" page on my blog for awhile. Is that good enough or does it need to actually be in the sidebar?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my goodness! I am in love with this little shop....thank you so much for the introduction! Love so many of them--the Tweet tweet bellamina's plush birdie pillow is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Following you from BabyDealsDujour, we list all the baby daily deals in real-time. Love to see you on Facebook and Twitter too.

    LOVE those owls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I would love the hoot hoot bellamina's pillow owl for my daughter! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'm a new follower! My neighbor's daughter's name is Luci spelled the same way! Small world!

    ReplyDelete
  29. this one would fit with my decor
    bellamina's bookend/ doorstop/ paperweight plush owl amy butler designer fabric

    clemay62 at rocketmail dot com

    newest follower from Thursday's hop
    come on over to my place
    maybe you will find a giveaway to enter
    http://for-one-another.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. These are so cute - I love these. Especially this one: http://www.etsy.com/listing/61465322/b-e-l-l-a-m-i-n-a-s-pillow-owl

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'm also now following. I'd love to win this!

    ReplyDelete
  32. So cute! I like so many of them! Hard to choose.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh my, how can you pick just one. I think #3 and #4 are my favs.

    ReplyDelete
  34. THanks so much! I'm so excited to have won!

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete