Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Penny, my little Picasso

Last friday the babies got to express themselves! Unfortunately I didn't quite get their artistic message...I think Tripp was telling me, "Yuck, I don't like stuff on my hands," by the way he seemed to turn into a statue the minute he touched the paint. He spent more time playing with the paper than the paint.

Penn's message was "Oh Tripp, you big baby, here I'll smear the paint all over you and torture you all morning," cuz that's what she pretty much did. I found Penn prefers body art...Great!
The class leader poured non-toxic, washable paint into cupcake tins, turned on some music and let the babies explore. The majority of babies really got into it and seemed to have a lot of fun.

I encourage all of you with babies that can sit up to pullout a big splat mat and let your babies go nuts!

7 comments:

  1. oh my gosh this is so cute! i love this idea :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were all so cute. Mia hated it! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummmm....WOW! This is pretty funny and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THIS!!!! You have a Great Blog! I am a new follower from Wed Hops. I look forward to reading more from you! Have a great day! ~Heather www.livingonloveandcents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love naked babies nothings cuter. Until you cover them in paint or frosting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore this class!!!! I want to do it for me...and then baby once baby's here :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great pic, I love it!

    I'm a new follower from Say Hi Sunday!

    ReplyDelete