Monday, December 27, 2010

Meal Planning Monday


Tuesday: Chicken Breasts stuffed with Feta & Spinach (whole foods)
Wednesday: Ashley's Meatloaf w/ mashed potatos
Friday: Meatloaf Sandwiches

13 comments:

  1. Um that french toast looks insane!! I can't wait to hear what you think of the meatloaf. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That chicken sounds yummy. Do you buy it like that from Wholefoods?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah that french toast sounds/looks amazing! Everything sounds good though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that French toast! You're killing me here! I will definitely have to try that Meatloaf recipe. I LOVE it because my mom always gets this pre-made meat/mix from our awesome Butcher's Shop at home that you just have to cook, but I'm still looking for a great homemade recipe that meets my expectations as well. Meatloaf sandwiches are always a favorite leftover as well :-)

    Which UGGs did you get for Xmas? I'm dying to get another pair of the classics because my black pair is almost 4 years old and looking REALLY worn, but this year I got the Delaine's. They're really awesome: they are a little thinner with the furry inside (though I do love the thicker kind) but the soles are made like sneakers so they are rubber with a great sole and some rubber over the toe that is the same color as the boot. I think they will be AWESOME for when we have snow/that gross slushy stuff. Hope Christmas was good for you and those adorable kids!

    (Sorry for the book! Haha)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! That French taste looks soooo good! I think I'm going to make it too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG.. I think I'm going to scrap my menu for the week and come to your house.. bwahahahahaha What's another set of twins.. right?? lol.. BTW feel free to link up so others can see your menu.. (=

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! soooo yummy looking!! I have to try and make that before I start my diet,haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My husband has no such treats form me, being dire in the kitchen. Bless him. Hope he never chooses to peruse the blogs I follow - especially this one. Those look delicious! X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great meal plan. The french toast looks so delicious. I found your link on For the love of blogs.
    We love lamb and we are having it for New Years.

    Jo
    http://joshealthcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, found you via For the Love of Blogs....love the French Toast yummy, all the other recipes look amazing..will have to try that saturday morning...

    sherry
    www.splendiferousgirlsclub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. wowza! that does look so freaking yum, i clicked the link and will be trying this week sometime...thank you and um yes...this is perfectly fine to link to TT...we are not picky....you have a good day gorgeous:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That looks like a delicious week at your place!

    ReplyDelete