Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thankful for...

My 7-month old babies high tolerance level. Twins are hard work, but it could be A LOT worse!


Happy 7-month birthday to my sick babies...despite having really bad colds and a 3 year old sister who constantly torments them, they continue to be the best natured babies I could have asked for. Like the hats & toys stuck to Penn's binkie? Lu did.

Go ahead, go crazy, buy yourself something pretty, you both deserve it!
Or just take a 3 hour nap...at the same time...PLEASE! I gotta go cook.

6 comments:

  1. Those babies make you want to hug them - they look so cute and snuggly! I hope they feel better soon - good luck with that nap :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such beautiful babies. i hope they are feeling better soon!

    have a wonderful holiday ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I can't believe they keep the hats on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha they look so cute. Can't believe they are 7 months old already!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh how cute!! and I can't believe they are leaving the hats on :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor babies - I hope they are feeling better soon!

    Thanks for stopping by my site, now a fan of yours! Can't wait to read more about your cute kiddos!

    ReplyDelete