We can definitely see who is in charge in this picture. If you think 3 is tough, wait until she is 4. My four year old is a little dictator and even tells my 7 year old what to do. I am following you back through the Blog Hop and look forward to getting to know you through your blog.
So far for two out of three (third one is only one) three has been the most difficult for each (course the oldest is only 7 so im guessing teen years might give 3 a run for it's money)
What an adorable girl! This photo makes me laugh and is exactly what I needed this morning.
ReplyDeletexo M
So adorable:)
ReplyDeletehaha love this picture so adorable ♥
ReplyDeleteOh boy...mine is two and looks like this somedays! HA HA!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the follow! I am here to return the favor! :)
Your twins are beautiful! Looking forward to your posts. Have a blessed Thanksgiving.
This is great! So cute and I personally love the attitude. Of course, I'm dealing with grandchildren now...not children :)!
ReplyDeleteI love Luci so much! She kills me. 3 is so hard.
ReplyDeleteLOL!!!
ReplyDeleteToo cute!
ReplyDeleteHi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog.
Have a nice day!
BTW- I'm hosting a CSN $75 Gift Code Giveaway contest. Join in the fun!
I ask this question everyday...
ReplyDeleteWe can definitely see who is in charge in this picture. If you think 3 is tough, wait until she is 4. My four year old is a little dictator and even tells my 7 year old what to do. I am following you back through the Blog Hop and look forward to getting to know you through your blog.
ReplyDeleteSo far for two out of three (third one is only one) three has been the most difficult for each (course the oldest is only 7 so im guessing teen years might give 3 a run for it's money)
ReplyDelete