I don't know about you guys, but Holiday Cards are always a big deal at our house...first I stress out about what the kids will wear, then I have to take a zillion pictures to get the perfect ONE. Once we have the perfect picture it's time to scour the internet looking for the cutest card with the best deal.
This year I've made the process a little easier becuase I found Shutterfly. Not only does Shutterfly have tons and tons of cute card designs to choose from, but they are offering fantastic deals throughout the holiday season. Right now, during CyberWeek, you can get 50% savings plus free shipping (offer ends Dec. 1). Isn't that fantastic!?
This year I've made the process a little easier becuase I found Shutterfly. Not only does Shutterfly have tons and tons of cute card designs to choose from, but they are offering fantastic deals throughout the holiday season. Right now, during CyberWeek, you can get 50% savings plus free shipping (offer ends Dec. 1). Isn't that fantastic!?

Oh What Fun Christmas Card
Make a statement with custom Christmas cards at Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.
- calendars http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars
- personalized mugs http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-gifts/photo-mug
- mouse pads http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-gifts/mouse-pads
Hurry on over to Shutterfly before it's too late to order your cards!
Thanks for sharing and following! I'm now following you :-)
ReplyDeleteMake sure you come back so you can participate in some giveaways!
Following you back! :D
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by. I'm now following you back. What an adorable Christmas card!! We always order our cards from Shutterfly every year...love them!!
ReplyDeleteAwww, what cuties! Thanks for stopping by my blog, really into all the lovin's I'm getting today lol! I've got an 18 year old now and Christmas cards would be her begging to have her big, ugly boyfriend included. Nah. Times like this I kinda miss the little baby she used to be!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! What a cute card!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by, I'm following!
I love the picture! Following you back from blog hop! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteNew follower via the Sunday Hop :)
ReplyDeleteJen @ My Secret Home
Hi there! You have such a lovely blog here! I am now following you thanks to Relax & Surf Sunday and it would be so nice if you could share the love back on my blog:)
ReplyDeleteAnd don't forget to stop by our Show Yo' Flow Campaign today to see the interview we have on Elizabeth and the surprises she has for everybody:) See you there! Happy Monday!
Gift cards are a great thing to give and receive on Christmas day. The reasons above show exactly why and I would love to win something.
ReplyDelete