Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thoughtful Thursday

Today I was reminded of something very true...being happy is a choice, not a consequence.

Everyday, I choose to be happy for the blessings I am given.

Today alone, I am happy for:
- friends! friends! friends! Big thanks to Grandma Kate for her generous donation to Kim's Cause.
- my super husband who works hard everyday to bring home the bacon so that I can stay home with my babies and watch them grow.
- my babies...they are miracles and I appreciate every cry, accident, tantrum, smile, kiss, and spit-up.
- my sister...I can call her anytime to talk about something important or totally unimportant, she'll humor me regardless
- my mother's helper, Connie, my babies love her just as much as I do. She allows me a couple minutes of peace a day.
- I am happy to read Hannah's blog which inspired this post. Thanks Hannah for designing the beautiful tag that will accompany every Hope Dress sold to benefit Kim's fight against cancer. Your pretty pink dress will soon be on it's way.

No comments:

Post a Comment