A couple months ago, I was heartbroken to learn that a mommy friend of mine found out that she has Stage 4 lung cancer. This diagnosis came right after relocating to Las Vegas in order to make a better life for herself and her son. Needless to say, her plan has drastically changed and she needs our prayers and our help.Wanting to do more than just send her a check, I decided to pull my sewing machine out of storage, blow off the dust and get busy. As long as there are orders, I will be selling The Hope Dress for $35. All proceeds will go to my friend Kim to help her pay bills while she battles and conquers this disease.
If you are interested in purchasing a dress, just click on my etsy shop on the left. The dresses can be made in sizes 6 - 12 mos up to size 8. I currently have 3 heart dresses in each size. These will be first come, first serve. If you prefer a different fabric, we can chat.Please forward this post to anyone you know who may be interested in buying a dress or donating to help Kim. Also, my St. Max Mommies will be hosting a huge Yard Sale in October to benefit Kim...I'll keep you posted on the details.


beautiful dresses! wanted to share a resource that i hope you will find useful: cleaningforareason.org
ReplyDelete