Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thoughtful Thursday

The weather was incredible today. After suffering through 100+ degrees for the past couple weeks, it was nice to have a cool afternoon to go outside, sit on a blanket and enjoy the fresh air. The babies love being outside...they could be screaming their heads off and the minute they feel the sun on their skin and the cool breeze, they just get this beautiful, thoughful look on their faces.

I've decided that Thursdays are going to be my favorite day of the week. It's our do nothing day where we can play it as it goes. No classes, no commitments, nothing to wake up early for (except my 3 kids). And to make the day even better, Connie, my mother's helper comes bright and early to help me out

Feeling inspired, I jumped in the shower, wore my hair down and left to go grocery shopping. While driving to the store, I decided to go get my nails done...why not? It was just so indulgent of me, but so worth it. For those few hours between feedings, i was a clean, relaxed, some-what fashionable (remember, hair down) woman.

You should try it. Make Thursday's your favorite day too.

Next Thursday I need to get a hair cut. After wearing it down all day, I realized why I never do.

No comments:

Post a Comment