Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Luci's the next Nadia

Lu started gymnastics this week. I can already tell she's the next Nadia Comaneci. We joined a 3 yr old class and the coach is fantastic. At the first class, she had them walking the beam, jumping on trampolines, being tossed from the parallel bars (to get them used to heights) and doing hand stands. Lu loved it and I loved watching how tough she is!

At the end of the class, I asked Coach when they can start seeing potential. After giving me a funny look, she said that typically at this age, maybe not the first class, but soon. When I got home, I told Mark to pack up, we're moving to Texas to be close to Bela's training facility. She'll be 17 for the 2024 games.


Monarch's Gym is the premiere training center for gymnastics in the West Valley. If you sign up for classes online, you'll get $10 off. Let them know I sent you...

No comments:

Post a Comment