Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Family Pictures

A couple of weeks ago, we had the pleasure of hosting my in-laws from back East. We had so much fun with them...lu got to hang out with her cute little cousin, Maddie, we went to the zoo, and enjoyed the beautiful weather. Such a short amount of time, but we definitely made the most of it.
Maddie hanging out in the backyard. Isn't she adorable?




This is kinda interesting. When we first entered the Santa Barbara Zoo, I noticed a lot of moms with pieces of cardboard. I thought it was wierd, but didn't really think any thing of it. Until we found the "sliding hill". It's essentially a mound with turf on it that the kids slide down on cardboard. Luckily for me, Lu's got guts. She jumped on a piece of discarded board and rode down the hill (it really is that steep!) spinning out at the bottom. She loved it! Now I know what to do with all my diaper boxes...

No comments:

Post a Comment