Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Dessert Bucket List


Thanks to one of my favorite blogs, Readhead Recipes, I have another dessert to add to my bucket list. I LOVE this blog (and her sister's, Sherbet Blossom) because Sarah makes beautiful and GOOD food that is not impossible to make. Even better, she's a mom and a nurse, so you know that she has the same amount of time (if not less) as we do to put dinner together. I know that I'm not gonna get stuck in the middle of a long recipe. Plus, I love how much she loves her little family!!!


Anyway, I was perusing her blog looking for a pork loin recipe (which was great by the way) and found the receipe for Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars. If someone's motivated enough (Katy) please make these for me sometime...I'll pay you for your time :) Can you tell I'm still on my diet?

No comments:

Post a Comment