Monday, August 23, 2010

Great Twin Product

With the addition of the twins into our little house, I've been on a mission (among all the other missions I've been on) to find 1) inexpensive and 2) compact/small items. Obviously inexpensive because with the recession I have better at being cost concious (especially since I have to buy 2) and obviously compact/small because our little house is now TINY and I don't like the clutter that comes with baby stuff. The other day I had the luxury of going to IKEA all by myself and found the great Leka Baby Gym. At $24, it is 1/3 the cost of the fancy baby gyms that you find at Babies R Us and they are way cooler. Cooler because they are great looking, have a small footprint, don't make noise or flash lights (which I can do without considering all of Lu's toys make noise too), and the toys hang low making them more accessible for the babies to grab or kick. I am in LOVE! If you are having a baby or know someone having a baby, convince them to check this out!

No comments:

Post a Comment