I have a love hate relationship with technology these days...more specifically the iPad and iPhone. I love the ease of use of the phone and the tablet. It's a great tool for the mom on the go who loves to stay connected (how cliche) and made my post pardum hospital stay enjoyable.As much as I love them, I quickly realized what great "babysitters" both can be. Both make showers, car rides, long walks, grocery shopping, eating out, etc. much more enjoyable. At first it was great, then slowly the tantrums started. These were no longer my tools, but my children's toys...I soon started to hate them!
So, we stopped using them and mommy went back to having to entertain the old fashioned way. But then life happened (WES) and the kids got the iPad back and I haven't seen it since. As you can see above, we even made it "kid friendly" with the iGuy, the super durable cover from Speck. So far, so good...
How do you handle technology with your littles in your home?
Mine attack John when he comes in the door, begging for it...which is probably a sign of addiction.
ReplyDeleteI NEED IT! That is awesome! Always on the fringe you are!
ReplyDeleteAwesome holder!
ReplyDelete