Today I had to drop off and pick up Luci from school with all 4 of my kids! Fortunately, up to this point, Mark's been able to do this for me so I've had it easy. Although I knew it was coming, I had been dreading this day - how would I manage? Well, I had Wes in his carseat over one arm, Penny in my other arm, Luci was holding Tripp's right hand and I had his left. It was kinda funny actually...I seemed to have managed a lot better than the poor dad standing at the school door with his sobbing son attached to his leg.
I'm sure we were a sight, but we managed.
You are super mama.
ReplyDeleteLove the pic, you don't need me to take more, you rocked it!
I get the picture. Totally. The one that you painted mentally I mean. The other one is cute, too!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Mama! Nice! And I just adore this picture!
ReplyDelete