Friday, July 15, 2011

Ta-Da...I'm back

Hi friends...just poping in to say hi. No, I haven't moved, been in a fire, flood, or had my computer stolen, I've just had a very busy summer so far. And, to be honest, I haven't even stopped to take any pictures lately.

PLUS, I'm about 13 weeks pregnant and have been battling the worst morning sickness to date. I thought being pregnant with the twins would be the worst it could get! Anyhoo, here I am. I'll be back blogging soon, but until I'm back on my feet, I'll just be blogging sporatically.

BTW, Penny finally decided to walk! Tripp's been up and at it since 11 months, but Penny waited till 14 months to take the plunge. It makes my life SO much easier.

XOXO

Pictures to come.

10 comments:

  1. I think we'll be at 14 mons walking, too...I'm sick of dirty knees...Love you, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay your back! And YAY youre pregnant?!? That's so awesome!!! Congratulations!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Congrats! I was wondering if you were pregoos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on your pregnancy I hope your morning sickness passes quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, and I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg. congratulations.... cant wait to hear all about it ;) {some of are not having any more children and have to live vicariously}

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOw! That is such great news! Congrats!! :) I hope you are feeling better soon too! (I've been on hiatus as well!) - Hope to see you back blogging soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations & welcome back my dear ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can't make a come back post and then not come back! Missing you! xo

    ReplyDelete