Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Shots, Shoes, & Sunshine...

Holy moly, it's super hot outside! We went on a long, hot walk this morning and it was decided that we would spend the rest of the day inside, enjoying the cool air and lack of sun glare!

How are you? It's funny...I was ran across a couple of twin blogs yesterday and they kept saying that it's impossible to get a picture of their twins together. I'm definitely in the same boat. As you can see from above, when I do manage to snap a pic, it's a second-long chance encounter and they are never, ever looking at the camera at the same time. And since Tripp's walking and Penny's not, I'm getting more shots of her these days.

We went for their year check up yesterday and aside from ear infections, Penny's exzema and their current case of Thrush (yuck), they're doing really well...

Tripp's 23lbs, 31 inches...Penny's 19lbs, 27 inches. Tripp's walking....Penny's talking more. No more formula (yay) and bye bye binkies (except bedtime - mommy's not ready for that yet).

And they got their shots yesterday. The BIG one...the MMR and a couple other ones. So far, so good.

4 comments:

  1. Love to see those baby toes making trax...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww good news for their one year checkups!! No more formula - I am counting down the days until I hear those words - Only 3 more weeks! Hoorah!
    I have such a hard time getting a good shot of Jules now that she is crawling at 80 mph - I can't imagine trying to get 2 of them in the same frame without tying them together LOL

    ReplyDelete