Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Nate's Party down on the farm

On Sunday, we went to a G.I. Joe party at our local farm. It was so much fun...so much to do...

Hay pyramids to climb, tractors to ride, animals to pet, pony rides to take, vegetables to pick, parks to play and amazing friends to entertain!




One of my favorite parts of the day was the vegetable picking. They had the most amazing sweet pea bushes with the most beautiful flowers...

Up for next weekend? An Alice inWonderland tea party...

7 comments:

  1. Umm this looks like Underwood Farm. Am I right? If so, we have gone the past two Octobers for the boy's cousin's b-day party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a fun place to have a party!! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flowers are gorgeous!!! I wish they had a place like this here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics! You have a rockin' social life. :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. How come you guys are so much more popular than us? We rarely get invited to parties. Is it because we're homeschoolers? I need to start a new blog called, "Making Homeschooling Cool." Amy -- my google isn't working

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great party I see! haha! ANd I have to say the flower pictures are seriously precious. What is it about little kids smelling the flowers that is just super cute?!?!

    ReplyDelete