Saturday, May 21, 2011

Another Saturday, another party...

Luci was lucky enough to be invited to Sophia's Tangled party. And I guess Sophia's mom has a cousin who has a friend who gets her hair done by the lady who knows the person who sleeps in the rose bushes next to Rapunzel...cuz she was at the party!

The above reference to the rose bushes was cuz Rapunzel looked like she had a rough night! But she knows how to party cuz she kept the kids entertained for the entire party.


I guess all those years up in the tower gave her lots of time to practice the fine art of face painting...she did a fantastic job. BTW, this is the first time Luci had her face painted and she didn't know what to do with herself...she kept touching it the entire party.



Luci has known these kids since she was 6 months old. It's bitter sweet since in a year, they all will be going off to different kindegarten classes. But Lu & Spydie (below) will likely be in the same parochial school...Yay!!!

Below is Spydie without his disguise with his little sis...such cutie pies!


6 comments:

  1. A Tangled party?? How fun!! You guys seem to be having a blast lately! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, that last pic is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are seriously on the party circuit! These are some great pics and super cute kids. XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love your pictres and have to laugh at the comment about Rapunzel having a rough night LOL. I need to keep all this stuff in the back of my head for Julianna's future bday parties! :)
    I love the last picture by the way - super duper cuteness!

    ReplyDelete