How come the newborns that I photograph never want to sleep? If I learned anything today, it's how to pose a mommy holding a crying baby. We got a few good ones and it definitely was another great learning experience...
Babies are so unpredictable and they are extremely hard to take photos of. But there is something so endearing about this photo! It's totally natural! :)
That little face just makes me smile and laugh!!! HAHA!!! Super cute Photo!!
ReplyDeleteBabies are so unpredictable and they are extremely hard to take photos of. But there is something so endearing about this photo! It's totally natural! :)
ReplyDeleteI love it!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! You always capture great moments!
ReplyDeleteI want to learn how it is done too.. I want those cute sleeping baby images of my baby but it never works out LOL
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness... what a face!! so cute.
ReplyDeleteAWWW! That baby is adorable even if he (or she) is crying!! What a wonderful picture!
ReplyDeleteomg what a great picture!
ReplyDeleteYou captured his sad face perfectly! xo
ReplyDeleteAwww, too cute!
ReplyDeleteOh its still a really cute picture. I cant WAIT for my newborn!
ReplyDeleteTomorrow starts a week of giveaways on A Taste of T