After tooling around in CS5, I quickly realized that this was probably a bad picture to choose to edit since I really loved the SOOC. But I do love the crop and lightening I did in ACR.
Below, I sharpened a bit, leveled and brightened. It's okay, but a bit too bright for me.
This one I just did for fun. Don't like it at all.
You are too funny posting edits you don't like. I love your sooc too, it has a dreamy feeling. But I think you are getting really good at editing! You know I like your style, clean and natural!
I love your edit - the crop really draws your eye to the flower!
ReplyDeleteLove the crop and the last edit!
ReplyDeleteLove all of your edits - your final color edit really pops and I think the black and white really works here. Cool!
ReplyDeleteYou are too funny posting edits you don't like. I love your sooc too, it has a dreamy feeling. But I think you are getting really good at editing! You know I like your style, clean and natural!
ReplyDeleteI like the 3rd one down - I am really enjoying all your photos you are editing and posting. Good job!
ReplyDeletei love you last edit ! it works!
ReplyDeleteawesome crop and final color edit!
ReplyDeleteLove it! The brightness level really works with it, too. :)
ReplyDeleteI think your 3rd one is awesome! Very pretty :)
ReplyDeleteI love looking at picture edits they're awesome and I appreciate the type of work people put in their photos!
ReplyDelete