I ususally try my hardest to stay away from any "sales parties" but when my friend invited me to a Tupperware party hosted by the famous Dee W. Ieye, I couldn't say no. She's the #1 Tupperware salesperson in North America and I can see why. The presentation was so much fun. My friends Tracy, Heather and I sat there taking pictures and ooo'ing and ahh'ing all of the durable plastics with their whisper seal lids. I wanted everything but left with their popular can opener and a fridgesmart container (Tracy did an excelent job talking me out of the 100 other things I thought I HAD TO HAVE).
So much fun...if Dee W. Ieye is in your neck of the woods, I highly recommend hosting a party for your friends. You'll definitely get a ton of free stuff!!!
Uhhh.I don't know who Dee Leye is... should I? Haha! Sounds like fun! :)
ReplyDeleteFunny you wrote that. I wondered if by holding the trunk show that people were going to think I was hosting a tupperware party.
ReplyDeleteShe looks like a blast wish she was up here in Vancouver BC!
ReplyDeleteOMG hysterical! I love the pic, how did you get such great light indoors? Sorry to have missed the fun!
ReplyDeleteno freaking way... that picture is hilarious. and isn't it funny how excited we can get over silly things like awesome tupperware?? i totally get this.
ReplyDelete