Monday, March 28, 2011

Ever been to a reptile party? EEK!

Here are some shots from a cool reptile party we went to recently. I definitely have some of the most creative friends. The reptile guy's philosophy was that if the parent loves reptiles...their kids will too. I guess Luci & the twins won't be liking reptiles...Mommy was totally grossed out!





10 comments:

  1. These pictures are ALL so good but I love the last two the most!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kari!! These photos are AWESOME! And I love your watermark! :) But that spider??? OMgosh, I almost had a heart attack!!! EEEEK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cool!! that is awesome!! I grew up as a tween-teen with a bunch of lizards, frogs and toads and at one point a free-range iguana named "fluffy"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pics. I love that cake. We're all about cakes here. And, reptiles really aren't that bad...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kari these are SO great! Have you showed all the mamas? They will be hiring you ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool party idea!

    Your pictures are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a neat party theme! The only thing that would have freaked me out was the spider-ick!
    We have a snake, and the kids love it. I, however, still don't hold it. Petting it is as close as I'll get!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reptile party?! E-gaddds! I would be a little freaked out too! haha!
    What beautiful pictures of the kids! very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my goodness! What a cool party and such beautiful pictures!!

    ReplyDelete