Sunday, March 6, 2011

Handwriting Challenge...

While my babies enjoyed the sunshine this weekend, mommy spent some time getting the vegetable garden ready for planting...

The following is for Mandy. Because you're so sweet, I couldn't not take your challenge to share my shoddy handwriting with the world. Keep in mind, growing up, I went to Catholic school for elementary and you had to "earn" your pen by reaching a level of penmanship. Let's just say, it took me a VERY long time to get that pen...
Now, I'm supposed to tag others to take the challenge.

Let's see, I'd love to see:

Jen from The J Family (How R U?)
Brooke from Bright Wishes

The Questions:
1. What's your name and your blogs name?
2. What's your blogs URL?
3.Write, "A quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog!"
4. Favorite Quote.
5. Favorite Song?
6. Favorite band/singers?
7. Anything you want to say.
8. Tag people.

Tag...You're It!

8 comments:

  1. Love the Handwriting! Love the Pink! Love the little baby bums playing in the sun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww- I know I've been MIA. Things have been CRAZY.. and about to get a while lot crazier. I'll e-mail you.
    Thanks for the tag, friend! I'm pretty sure I miss you just as much as you miss me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that top picture! I have terrible handwriting. Sometimes, after the fact, I can't even read what I wrote.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oye those are some cute baby butts. Your handwriting looks just like I thought it would, have I seen your writing before? Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) thanks for the arm twist
    http://jeffjenandjae.blogspot.com/2011/03/i-caved.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. The handwriting is easy on the eyes to read and not all over the place like some people. I like it. :) Your babies look sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for tagging me!!! I love seeing peoples' handwriting. And that photo is so precious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha - great quote :) Love the diaper butts too!

    ReplyDelete