Fortunately for me, I've made great friends with the peeps over at B. Toys and they were sweet enough to send us their Hugs :) Links...a perfect sugar-free but still sweet Valentine gift for little ones of all ages. 

If you read my earlier post about the Zany Zoo, then you know what a huge fan of these toys I am. And the Hugs :) Links did not disappoint. My kids were intrigued right from the start with the cool packaging. As you see, each jar has a link hanging from the handle! Luci easily twisted open the jar and dumped the links out and got started building her chain. So easy, so fun, no instruction needed!
While Luci was busy building her chain, the babies crawled around picking up links, rattling and chewing on them. And because B.Toys doesn't use any materials that contain lead or phthalates & are 100% BPA free, I know that it's okay for the babies to "eat" the toy.
After a while I noticed Tripp putting links back in the jar and then dumping them out! I could barely believe what I was seeing...my 9 month old genius! Then I got to thinking, maybe this toy will teach them to clean up after themselves...yeah, sure, my Valentine wish.
After a while I noticed Tripp putting links back in the jar and then dumping them out! I could barely believe what I was seeing...my 9 month old genius! Then I got to thinking, maybe this toy will teach them to clean up after themselves...yeah, sure, my Valentine wish.

I could go on an on about how much we love this brand...the toys come in self-packaging gift boxes so you don't need to buy wrapping paper, the packaging is recyclable, and for every toy purchased, a dime goes to Free the Children, the world's largest network of children helping children through education. AMAZING!
If you're interested in giving your little one the Hugs :) Links for Valentines, head over to Target, I promise you'll get a great big hug and maybe a sweet kiss!
Ah! So cute.
ReplyDeleteCheck out my $100 APART Style Giveaway
A toy that will teach them to clean up? THAT would be a Valentine Miracle. :)
ReplyDeleteADORABLE!!!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteNow that is cool - no target in Canada but I'm in the look out :)
ReplyDeleteSo very cute!!
ReplyDeleteOOh those look like serious fun !!
ReplyDeleteI want to be friends with B. Toys LOL!!
ReplyDeleteThose hugs are the perfect valentine gift!! Thanks for the Idea!!
Hahaha, my best friend's daughter Lily, who just turned two last month, used to LOVE putting things neatly back to wherever they came from and then dumping them out all over the place. I think it was funniest when we had her on the bed LAST Christmas and she was doing this with Jingle Bells, and then hitting the bed so they bounced all over the place and made all the noise. Little kids are so fun :-)
ReplyDeleteI feel like Mia would love those!
ReplyDeleteSo very cute!
ReplyDeleteI too have the good fortune of being friends with the lovely people at B. Toys! Not sure how I got so lucky, but you'll never hear me {or my kids} complain!
ReplyDeleteTheir products and people are the sweetest!
Love the photos!
xo
Jill
These look wonderful! I'll be on the lookout for them. To the other Canadian commenter (Eva Marie), try Zeller's. I've seen this brand of toys there.
ReplyDelete