Baby skin is the sweetest! And I love that second photo in the tunnel!
OK those are both awesome!!!!!
I love the first shot - the expression is awesome.
Look at those cute faces!
Awwww! I love the bathtub photos. I keep trying to get cute bath photos of my boys, but there are no windows, I am not great at photographing in artificial light yet. LOVE THEM!
I too was taking some baby in the bath shots yesterday, aren't they great! And that little man is in the running for cutest of all time kids.
Aw so cute.. can't wait to get my camera here soon so I can start in on these challenges :)
Sweet pink babies are the best. :) Awww! And that little one in the second pic looks like trouble. :D He's a cutie!!
love these pics! i couldn't find anything pink either... although i didn't look too hard. but it's still pretty hard to come by in these parts.
These are great pics! Love them.
I love the pics of the babes in the tub - now your babes are the sweetest ever!!!!
LOVE the tub one! haha adorable!
Love them both, but I like the second one because he reminds me of my son! LOL He looks like he would be so fun to be around!
Baby skin is the sweetest! And I love that second photo in the tunnel!
ReplyDeleteOK those are both awesome!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the first shot - the expression is awesome.
ReplyDeleteLook at those cute faces!
ReplyDeleteAwwww! I love the bathtub photos. I keep trying to get cute bath photos of my boys, but there are no windows, I am not great at photographing in artificial light yet.
ReplyDeleteLOVE THEM!
I too was taking some baby in the bath shots yesterday, aren't they great! And that little man is in the running for cutest of all time kids.
ReplyDeleteAw so cute.. can't wait to get my camera here soon so I can start in on these challenges :)
ReplyDeleteSweet pink babies are the best. :) Awww! And that little one in the second pic looks like trouble. :D He's a cutie!!
ReplyDeletelove these pics! i couldn't find anything pink either... although i didn't look too hard. but it's still pretty hard to come by in these parts.
ReplyDeleteThese are great pics! Love them.
ReplyDeleteI love the pics of the babes in the tub - now your babes are the sweetest ever!!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the tub one! haha adorable!
ReplyDeleteLove them both, but I like the second one because he reminds me of my son! LOL He looks like he would be so fun to be around!
ReplyDelete