On Your Mark...Get Set...
Go...
Winners all around!
Go...
Winners all around!BTW, I'm not joking. It turns out they film the show about 10 miles from where we live. We actually got booted from the ranch cuz we didn't have a permit to take pictures. Whateves...
We'd love a vote!

Ah! What fun pictures!!!! And so cool you got some pictures from that Ranch!!!!! Boo for getting booted!
ReplyDeleteI can see the change in your photography! You are doing an amazing job.
ReplyDeleteLOVE the first shot!
ReplyDeletefirst shot is stunning.. what were the settings on your camera (if you remember haha)?
ReplyDeleteThese are AWESOME! Will you let me have some of the cute ones of Nate? I never get good pics of him. Adorable! You are ready to open shop! xo
ReplyDeleteOh man! Sorry you got kicked out, but those pictures were worth it!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these Kari! Can't wait to see the rest of them! The first shot is beautiful. The exposure is awesome! Our kids are pretty awesome too!
ReplyDeleteOh wow! So much BEAUTIFUL-ness in one post. Loves it.
ReplyDeleteThe pictures are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures!
ReplyDeleteWhat? That's AWESOME! I want to go to one of their resorts.
ReplyDeleteThese are so so good!
ReplyDeleteThese are great shots! I love your photography!!! I am hosting another challenge & would LOVE if you stopped by :)
ReplyDelete~Angel @ www.livinginaperrytale.com
I really like these pictures too. I tried to do one similar awhile ago with my 2 boys and my nephew laying on the ground but I think they were too little...I couldn't get them to look at me at the same time. ha. These are beautiful
ReplyDeleteThese are SO cute!!!
ReplyDelete