Friday, January 7, 2011

Things I'd like to share with you...

My funny nephew swimming at my parent's last weekend. My sister and I are still not convinced those bubbles are safe...or where they came from...
I have a bunch of things that I've been saving to share...waiting for an optimal time to post, but don't seem to ever write about...So, I'll just do it all at once.

1. I wish I had known about Ikat Bag when I started sewing. Her Blog offers lots of fun tutorials and DIY craft ideas. Check it out!
2. If I had all the money in the world, I would definitely shop at Flora and Henri. This dress is beautiful!
3. One of my favorite bloggers, Stephmodo, is definitely living my dream.
4. If any of you live in Utah County and have an adorable 4 year old, this photographer is looking for a model on Jan. 22nd...Tell her Kari from Love, Luci sent you :)
5. Another blog I stalk, KenziePoo, turns rooms into outfits...LOVE IT!
6. Since it's chilly out & if I had time, I'd make this. It's a good thing I don't have time to make these...I'd eat them all!
7. I want to live next door to Jora at Domestic Reflections...she's got it together!
8. My photography idols...why I decided to learn to take pictures...They're really cool too.

Hope you enjoy!


We'd love a vote!
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

7 comments:

  1. thanks so much for stopping by my blog!! and your lovely comments! have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your suggestions are lovely! in fact, I may use the camera strap tutorial from "ikat bag" for my pay it forward post. Oh.. by the way, I only have 2 comments.. hurry up and comment & I'll send you a goodie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this. I do this too sometimes and i call it link ♥ love. thanks for sharing. I have found some new stuff to read and some great stuff to love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my...that pic is too funny! love soap bubbles! and love the list....turning clothes into rooms and rooms into clothes:) neat-o! the photography is super stunning by those idols of yours....i wish i could do that! enjoy the weekend lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute picture!!! I gave you a stylish blogger award that I received earlier, check it out when you have time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kari,
    I awarded you the stylish blogger award on my site. Stop by to accept if you have time.
    Sweet T Makes Three
    I love the hand-sketched look of your graphics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that pic!!!

    Found you on the blog hop! I’m your newest follower!
    http://blissfullbaby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete