Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Shoot & Edit: Week 3 - Good Night

This is an oldie, but a goody...I love this photo of Penn & Mark. It makes me smile when I think about how my girls love snuggling up with their daddy. I can't for the life of me get them to fall asleep on my chest, but daddy has some sort of magic.

Let's see what I can do with this picture to make it even better.

We'd love a vote!
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

18 comments:

  1. So precious! I know I have probably said this before, but I just love all of your cute pictures. You are so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a precious moment :) I can remember my mom showing me pictures of me laying on my grandpa's stomach while both of us slept!

    such a great picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO sweet!!! I love when babies fall asleep on their daddies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julianna fell asleep on my husband's chest a couple times so far. Daddy does have the magic. NOt once with me yet... I can't wait til she gets snuggly and does that. :) Such a cute picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a precious capture!!!! My children always slept on daddy too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWWWWWwwwwwwww

    (and we have that same jumper)

    Love this picture

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jae won't snuggle me either!!! Little turds! I guess I don't mind giving that love to Daddy- it frees my hands for a bit :)
    I love your photo, Miss.

    P.S. I've attempted to write you back 3 times, but something seems to distract me. Every time. UGH! I'll accomplish soon, I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That picture makes me want to cry- so tender! I cant wait until we have kids so I can witness beauty like that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute! this is seriously what my husband is looking forward to the most once our little girl arrives. he always talks about how "awesome" it will be to have her sleeping on his chest.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute. I can't wait to see how you edit it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I call it Daddy sleeping gas...It works on all of my kiddos including the dog! go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhh so sweet!!! It makes your heart all warm and stuff!! I have a a photo of my boys like that!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet photo. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this so much. I love seeing babies sleeping on their daddy. Beautiful as can be!

    ReplyDelete